- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
RELATIONSHIP TO THE MANAGEMENT:
- The Managing Director of ETE Center is responsible for establishing and approving all center policies and guidelines.
- The Executive Manager reports to the Managing Director.
- Responsible for supervision and management of everyday operations of the center, responsible for the development of learning support programs and operations associated with organizations, instructors & students.
Basic responsibilities and functions to be performed:
- Manages all operational activities of the training center including facilities & the day-to-day Performance of the staff `s job.
- Coordinates and communicates with reputable trainers, instructors, organizations and university.
- Promotes and represents the company in conferences, seminars, business meetings & events.
- Prepares business plans that support the operation of the center and adhere to a budget.
- Collaborates with educational institutions to provide additional or specialized training.
- Coordinates the schedule of the center with instructors.
- Implements and ensures appropriate training models are in place that aligns with the center`s vision and mission.
- ·Ensures the needs of the instructors & trainees are being met.
- Investigates any complaint or problem received & takes appropriate action to avoid it in the future.
- Develops, plans and maintains effective security controls to ensure the safety of learners, staff and the property competencies.
- Manages financial expenditure of the center ensuring that the spending is within budget.
- Oversees and controls the maintenance of the center rooms & equipment.
- Responsible for managing & monitoring the center cleaning.
- Designs & sends proposals of customized training for organizations & companies.
- Responsible for marketing plans through advertisement, emails, social media marketing & Telephone calls, brochures or flyers printing and distribution.etc.)
- Prepares periodic reports, financial statements and records on center projects, progress, status or other specific reports for the management.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Education Training and Coaching
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Appropriate bachelor’s degree or similar qualifications.
- Proficiency in English is a must, other languages are preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong operational management skills.
- Minimum 7 years managerial experience, preferably in the same field.
- Skilled in Training & Development, Event Planning, Analytical Skills, and Teamwork.
- Excellent business communication and writing skills.
About this Company
Empire Training & Education Center (ETE) a unique one of a kind center for learning, innovation and culture located in the 6th of October City, Giza, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Empire
We provide learning opportunities through educational courses for high-school students (IG, SAT & IB),...