- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Position
Assist the Portfolio Planning manager, Development and Project Management team in manage and provision of Planning Management services to a Development Portfolio of Projects advising the Development team on Time and Project Control related matters to ensure the projects within the Portfolio are successfully delivered on time and within budget.
- Support, as directed, the Planning Manager / Portfolio Planning Manager
- Ensure development and project planning advice is provided to AFGRE team.
- Ensure compliance with AFGRE Time Control Management of the full development cycle.
- Assist in managing resolution of claims disputes for Extension of Time, Disruption, and Delay in compliance with terms and timescales.
- Ensure that consultant proactively manage contractual requirements for time control and provide regular reporting in according to AFGRE requirements.
- Establish and monitor Key Project Performance Indicators for the full development cycle.
- Ensure compliance with the Delegation of Authority Key Stage Gateways for Development.
- Prepare / Update Project Master Schedule and Development Program.
- Advise Project / Development Manager on procurement of projects and consultancy services to meet time requirements of the development plan.
- Assist in the preparation of project development feasibility studies and presentations prepared by the development team.
- Assist in preparation of accurate Earned Value and Budgeting reporting in monthly basis.
- Prepare data for inclusion to Development budget projections (Cost and Revenue) with inputs from Commercial, Development and Design Management teams.
- Ensure that the Engineer/ Contractors maintain records of as-built programme of works.
- Advice on delay mitigation and reprogramming techniques to ensure development is delivered on time.
- Provide planning advice to design management and development divisions to ensure in all respects that risk is minimized.
- Maintain and update the portfolio risk register.
- Ensure that the Engineer is reviewing and consent the contractors program on time within the project time frame, and follow up the program updates, progress of works, and contractor resources.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civil or Architect)
Minimum experience and skills:
- 5-7 years Experience in planning role
- Primavera and MS office (MS Excel / Word / PowerPoint) and Knowledge of presentation and reporting skills.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...