- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Project Manager you will be a part of the Electrification Products Division and Business Unit Distribution Solutions based in 10th of Ramadan City, Egypt. You will be responsible to lead the execution of medium-size projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with ABB policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & Environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Managing projects with value around 15 MUSD per year.
- Leading the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines,
- Allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Providing performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
- Ensuring that the project follows execution best practices and ABB policies.
- Effectively monitoring and controlling project progress and efficient resource utilization.
- Monitoring and controlling project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow.
- Identifying, qualifying, quantifying and managing project risks, and ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Capturing, analyzing and sharing lessons learned throughout the project.
- Ensuring that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
- Coordinating with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Acting as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicating with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring the project follows and complying with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB