- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Collaborate with Res customers quality and engineering personnel to determine critical part features and review manufacturability of design. Make recommendations to modify customer part specifications and tolerances as necessary to support cost effective production.
- Provide engineering support to operations ensuring consistent application of quality techniques
- Resolve quality issues of capability, tolerancing, and materials related issues.
- Resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans, and providing resources.
- Effectively communicate and reinforce Res’ commitment to quality improvement efforts
- Develop and submit PPAP documents for new product lunches to meet customer requirements.
- Determine when process stability and capability studies should be performed on existing processes. Review and analyze results. Recommend changes to processes based upon findings and perform follow up to verify effectiveness.
- Participate in the Advanced Product Quality Planning activities to determine appropriate use of existing and new measurement systems during new tool or process design and startup.
- Coordinate pre-launch production trial run process monitoring.
- Participate in the development of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Maintain Control Plans and FMEA's throughout the life of the part.
- Facilitate and promote use of appropriate problem solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful corrective action.
- Perform duties in accordance with quality system requirements as the voice of Res' customers.
- Coordinate with Sales, Purchasing, Engineering, Production, and Toolroom to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Lead PPM improvement plan for strategic customers.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Marble art is a firm dedicated to natural stone design, supplying, and installing since 1979.
See all Careers and Jobs at AlSarh/Marble Art for Natural Stone Contracting
With branches in Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Italy, China Mainland, and Turkey, Al Sarh is able to import materials from all over the world to create an extensive stone...