- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus, Mobile Allowance, Car Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Organize and follow up periodic and preventive maintenance plans.
- Repair sudden faults.
- Follow-up of machines during work and ensure the safety of operating conditions and performance.
- Predict and identify the cause of problems that appear during operation and take appropriate decisions.
- Follow-up dies replacing and testing on machines.
- Adjust the machine's settings according to the products and operating conditions through the HMI.
- Reporting each production process for each product.
- Determine the needs of materials, equipment and spare parts, check them after purchase, follow-up its performance and evaluation of suppliers.
- Documenting the maintenance operations of each machine.
- Lead the maintenance team of electric and hydraulic technicians.
- Send periodic reports.
- Participate in the development of the maintenance department.
- Cooperate with the Human Resources Department in order to achieve its objectives (recruitment, training, performance appraisal, ......) for the maintenance department.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
BERICAP concentrates on the manufacturing and sales of plastic caps and closures for beverage, food and non-food markets.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bericap
BERICAP runs 22 factories in 19 countries worldwide, covering Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and North and South America. The global...