- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Produce campaign analytics reports as required.
- Assists with the development, writing, and communication of Marketing plans, offers announcement, creative briefs and presentations.
- Assists with writing and editing of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing, and Internet marketing projects.
- Making B2B outbound telemarketing calls.
- Answering incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Using scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits.
- Develops opportunities to add additional value to other department
initiatives including Internet Marketing.
- Provides feedback and best practices to the Marketing support team on
a consistent basis.
- Assists field sales staff with marketing project requests.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer
- Responsible for the design of flyers, banners, brochures, posters and
- Keep website up to date as necessary using the internal web
- Responsible for events and Exhibitions arrangements.
- Coordinating with and reporting to managers to carry out campaigns
- Develop strategies and deliver sales and after-sales services to maximize sales, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for online advertising such as Facebook ads (campaigns) and
announcements on Facebook and company website (content & structure).
- Enrich & maintain the relationship with all partners & vendors.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Web Misr for information technology co. works in the Egyptian and Arab market since 2007 and has provided many business, which prides itself both in the field of design professional or programming electronic sites or mobile systems and Web application or desktop systems, and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Webmisr