- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Follow the HR database and regularly update the personnel information.
- Follow and maintain social & medical insurance actions.
- Review the monthly payroll calculation and ensure that all employee transactions have been accurately reflected in calculation.
- Reviewing the employees' Monthly Attendance, Deducting the absenteeism, Late, early leave and penalties from their salaries.
- Maintain the HR database and regularly update the personnel information.
- Represent the Group for all labor and social insurance issues.
- Responsible for all required forms for social insurance (Forms 1, 6 and 2).
- Responding to employees’ inquiries, requests and handling employees complaints
- Prepare the payroll and compensation plans.
- Prepare and maintain employment records in terms of employment papers and required documents.
- Manage complains and suggestions redirected by employees.
- Record, maintain and monitor attendance to ensure employee punctuality
- Maintain and update employee database.
- Handling employee's contracts and official papers as required.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Human Resources