- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establish marketing objectives based on company’s expansion plan and market forecasts.
- Create and develop the annual marketing strategy and tactics to get raise awareness and drive qualified traffic
- Create the annual marketing budget for the department and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Overlook all marketing channels such as advertising, social media (content creation) and branding and coordinate with agencies
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing structures, competitor’s services, and other relevant information to construct market research.
- Analyze and report performance of marketing campaigns
- Build strategic relationships, online and offline partnerships and sponsorship opportunities with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Approve and oversee the creative development and execution of promotional materials, social media campaigns and activations, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the company’s website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Train and Supervise the marketing department staff members
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written reports and presentations as required on a quarterly basis.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Other - Not Classified