- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for overseeing and strengthening EFE-Egypt’s brand identity.
S/he will coordinate important visibility projects and manage the EFE-Egypt brand presence on social media and digital platforms.
They will be managing various EFE-Egypt awareness campaigns and ensuring their successful execution.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for:
- Developing and strengthening the EFE-Egypt brand identity through the following tasks:
- Developing a social media strategy for EFE-Egypt’s online presence and overseeing the execution of the full strategy with support from the Social Media Associate
- Drafting and designing marketing outreach materials and in-house promotional materials to showcase our programs to relevant stakeholders
- Developing and updating all EFE-Egypt templates based on existing branding guidelines and style guides
- Managing EFE-Egypt’s awareness campaigns through the following tasks:
- Developing campaign strategies in collaboration with the Grants Management Department based on donor requirements and expectations
- Ensuring the execution of the campaign plans with support from the partnerships Communications Manager
- Leading all campaign events targeting employer partners, donor agencies, and youth, including the logistical coordination and the content development for all events
- Performing other related duties as requested by the CEO.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Education Recruitment and Staffing Training and Coaching
About this Company
EFE-Egypt provides unemployed and underprivileged Egyptian youth with employment training and places them in gainful jobs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Education for Employment Egypt
EFE-Egypt provides underprivileged and unemployed Egyptian youth with the skills and opportunities necessary for formal entry into the labor...