- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Register the daily finished products in the stock control and the follow-up sheets to record the quantities in the store to analyze the percentages for each and to verify errors or violations in production.
- In the event of a shipment request to a customer, the Stores Supervisor shall prepare a product release order for the customer while submitting a copy for the Finance Department.
- Continuous update on the stock control and follow-up sheets.
- Send a daily report on the stock control of finished products and the follow-up sheet to the Section Head and the managing director.
- Send a detailed sheet on the finished and disbursed products to the Planning Section.
- Receive the spare parts from the supplier and submit them to the demanding department by using the examination and receipt form.
- Enroll the data of the received spare parts on the addition form and record them on the stock control sheet.
- Process the release form for the demanding departments in the case of release of any of the stock.
- Daily monitoring of the minimum stock for the raw material and spare parts and accordingly proceed with the purchase request once it reaches the re-order point.
- Follow-up on the requests for raw materials issued by the planning section and convert them into a purchase order.
- Follow-up on the late submissions based on available quantities.
- Follow-up on purchase requests for stationery and occupational safety and health equipment.
- Issue a product damage report due to storage when needed in coordination with the quality and production departments and the responsibility for damage.
- Issue a new product number and record it on the stock tracking file.
- Prepare the release order for exported products with the preparation of the packaging list including the code, description, purchase order number, customer number, quantities, lengths and weights, container inspection record, customer and destination data, and payment conditions.
- Distribute the five copies of the packing list: three copies to the customs and a copy with the container and a copy to the customer.
- Deliver the exact same data to the export section to prepare an invoice.
- Receive the original certificate from customs to stamp it and re-send it.
- Receive the bill of lading from customs to confirm that all the data presented to be valid and accordingly to send it to the client.
- Participate in the annual inventory committee on the warehouses and issue a report showing how matching the actual and electronic inventory and try to repair the deficit.
- Send daily reports on finished products stock and daily inventory.
- Send an analysis report on the stagnant product.
- Send a customers’ follow-up report on the daily and monthly basis.
- Send a monthly report on the returned products from the customers.
- Monitor the tasks and responsibilities of the warehouse team members.
- Any other tasks that are related to the main job responsibilities & may be required by the direct manager.
- Comply with the HSE rules & regulations.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Based in Egypt, CANEX Aluminum is a Canadian-Saudi joint venture that is focused on the expanding market for extrusions. By leveraging international suppliers from around the world, CANEX Aluminum has the capacity to rapidly bring to market a number of customized solutions and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Canex Aluminum