- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinates and prioritizes tasks and projects within the programming group; determines project scope and staff resources required to complete projects; prepares project work plans and timelines. Monitors project milestones and reports project progress to management. Works closely with technical staff, vendors, and contacts from other institutions to ensure timely and efficient completion of projects.
- Designs and implements new applications and services to satisfy requirements set by governing bodies. Takes lead on managing these projects to ensure compliance with requirements and completion of projects
- May define testing and development environment suitable for testing and evaluation of new technologies.
- Provides technical support, problem resolution, and data reports and extracts for end users; provides localized support, documentation and training for integrated data management applications. Creates and maintains standards, procedures, and documentation related to areas of responsibility.
- Supervise technical/support staff as required by individual position(s); participates in hiring, evaluating, training, disciplining, and recommending discharge staff as necessary.
- Provides effective leadership to the team/teams. Able to strategically identify, internalize and communicate the critical success factors necessary for the unit/team.
- Perform test scripts and solve all problems in test environment and provide detail change log reports.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.