- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop project scope, schedule, milestones, and deliverables based on agreed technical requirements and road-map
- Manage resources and project schedules efficiently
- Monitor and communicate progress to stakeholders effectively
- Gather and create technical requirements and specifications
- Formulate and oversee new installations and service contracts.
- Implement and manage change requests when necessary
- Must be able to manage issues and risks effectively
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all parties are well-informed and proper review and approval is received.
- Support Management with development and preparation of plans for firm-wide projects.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders on project progress and timelines.
- Reporting and documentation
- Provide technical leadership, but not line management of cross functional teams
- Attend on-site project meetings to develop project implementation schedule & deadlines and receive project updates
- Participate in weekly meetings with operations, project management, and field technicians
- Develop development plans and oversee execution in partnership with Engineering Managers
- Manage team’s priorities with project management tools
- Prioritize and oversee execution of engineering tasks related to product development and implementation
- Manage frequent changes to project scope and schedule
- Proactively solve day-to-day problems and exercise good judgment, including the determination of when to escalate issues
- Generates detailed Work Breakdown Structures (W.B.S.) to the Work Package level including Resource Loading, Task Phasing, Schedule Duration, and Cost elements
- Performs analysis of Critical Paths and generates alternatives to reduce Schedule and Cost Variances from base-lined plans. Performs Risk Management and proactively generates plans and executes actions to reduce overall Project Risk.
- Collaborates with team members for specific project needs and contributes to ongoing development of departmental procedures and processes
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.