- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare and manage budget of the O.D.N. for the new projects.
- Negotiate and contract with consultants, and vendors for the best passive components.
- To prepare, monitor and control the O.D.N. needed civil design activities by internal staff/ vendors/ consultant to ensure the cost-effective manner.
- Develop a methodology to achieve the O.D.N. implementation process taking into consideration the implementation time, cost, and quality.
- Communicate directly with development/engineers to get project layout and follow up the progress of the civil work in the project
- Determine the needed testing and measurement tools
- Provide documentation for the passive and active infrastructure including hardware, and cables
- Putting the required procedures to guarantee the repairing of outdoor and indoor fiber within the predetermined time threshold.
- Ensuring that the implementer vendor meets the standards such as putting warning signs
- Continuously motivate team members and give them constructive feedback.
- Perform performance evaluation for the team members and provide all required training.
- Ensure consistent and continuous compliance by all vendors with implementation standards
- Supervise staff and ensuring that they are trained properly and provide necessary guide & support.
- State the requirements specifications for the network to be ready for Smart Home applications and I.O.T.
- Recommend the necessary monitoring tools to keep the Smart Home application run in the proper state.
- Manage & lead a local team within the Innovations group focusing on I.O.T. technology testing and development.
- Provides direction and assistance to complete analysis of systems, networks, customer technology, software, and/or other related I.O.T. technology projects and programs.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.