- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performs maintenance management by supervising maintenance personnel and establishing priorities in maintenance schedules.
- Provides training and continuous development to maintenance personnel.
- Managing, maintaining, and establishing maintenance procedures for existing CCTV and Electronic Security projects, ensuring high-quality service in a timely manner at the lowest possible cost.
- Developing and maintaining quality standards.
- Produce periodic written reports covering all maintenance and repair activities.
- Will be responsible for working with a range of advanced electronics, ensuring they are in perfect working order and function efficiently.
- Undertaking work on behalf of customers will test, diagnose, & repair a variety of faulty electronics
- Will strive to fix all hardware received, liaising with colleagues to tackle any faults that cannot be repaired
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to work at projects sites if required
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Security and Surveillance