- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager in developing the audit programs and checklist. The Senior Auditor shall update the audit programs and checklists.
- Develop audit work schedules, forms, systems, and procedures to carry out responsibilities and accomplish the goals of the Internal Audit department as per the Internal Audit Manager’s recommendations.
- Ensure that accepted accounting and audit principles and policies, derived from the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is followed and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal accounting procedures and controls.
- Meet with process owners, as necessary, to discuss audit plans, results and make recommendations accordingly.
- Follow up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues.
- Monitor and review the work performed by other internal audit personnel., including resources from client if any.
- Mentor and assist in the training and development of the Internal Audit department personnel.
- Complete annual performance evaluations for his subordinates.
- Conduct meetings, on an ad hoc basis, with the subordinates for coaching purposes.
- Review the internal audit reports and working papers
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Internal Audit Manager.
- Review audit memos detailing findings and recommendations prepared by his subordinates.
- Assist in the presentation of audit findings and recommendations to management.
- Ensure that work-papers are assembled and maintained in a prescribed manner.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Grant Thornton Mohamed Hilal is the Egyptian member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. We are an organization made up of 47,000 people in 130 countries in 660+ offices which are...
See all Careers and Jobs at Grant Thornton