- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Handle the temp staff regarding shifts and attendance for 2-3 outlets.
- Monitor drivers' tasks and responsibilities.
- Responsible for outlet stock and assets.
- Set detailed sales action plan to ensure that the target will be achieved monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Handle customer complaints, inquiries and provide solutions to their problems.
- Ensure Selling orange products and services and ensure proper collection of required documents.
- Ensure full knowledge of products and services.
- Present customers inquiries and requests daily reports to direct supervisor and prepare daily sales report.
- Handle daily and monthly reconciliation and physical count activities.
- Ensure all equipment is appropriately maintained and in good working condition.
- Suggest new locations for the vans route plan.
- Review and follow up on the available stock and make sure that stock is available at all times in 2-3 outlets.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
At Orange we have one priority: provide an incomparable experience!
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Egypt
With its strategic project, Essentials2020, Orange has set itself the task of ensuring it is ever-present to connect every individual to what is essential to them, and to provide a unique daily...