- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the sales functions in the different market
- Develop, organize and submit sales plans, forecasting, pipelines and reports in a regular time frame.
- Reviewing cost and sales performance & ensuring that sales targets are met
- IT turn-key selling in Passive Solutions such as :
- Copper Cables & accessories
- Fiber Optic Cables & accessories
- Data center solutions
- Lead opportunities in conjunction with technical presales and after sales functions
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers and develop a good relationship with a new customer
- Verify incoming from both a technical and commercial angle, open a channel, support and guide the technical team in all technical relationships before, during and after the opportunity is closed
- Identify customer’s needs, discuss customer’s requirements and advise on the capabilities and limitations of the products, solutions, and services being offered
- Give presentations; demonstrate products, solutions and provide all the technical and commercial material needed for the customer
- Recommend prices, credit or contracts terms, warranties, delivery dates, and other bid specifications, and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
- Provide regular reports regarding to sales activities, sales forecasts, market analysis, and competitors analysis
- Directly deal with freight forwarders and follow up shipments under all kinds of delivery terms (I.E. Ex-Works, Fob, CPT Airport, CIF, Sea Ports …etc)
- Market monitoring and provide regular feedback on competitive activity pricing and progress to set our market Strategy.
- Follow up of projects and orders from receipt of purchase orders till fulfillment of delivery.
- Follow up of letters of credit, payments, invoices, bid bonds and performance bonds.
- Organizing regular sales visits
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Telecommunications
About this Company
MBK Group was established in 2011 as sole distributor for SIEMON in Egypt
See all Careers and Jobs at MBK
with the concept of providing highest quality, best performing & effective
services for the most comprehensive suite of structured cabling and Data Center
solutions available. Also...