- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Negotiable, Medical & Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- We are looking for Technical Project managers experienced in implementing CRM projects in financial institutions.
- Ideal candidates have multiple project experience/software development experience in banks and with more than 8 years of experience.
About the job
This position’s main responsibility is to conduct software projects for banking clients. Person involved in this position will be involved in the following activities:
- Project planning and execution. Developing WBS and Gantt charts with costing information. Making sure the project is concluded at the cost target and the deadline targets with high quality deliverables. Making bi-weekly plans of the project plan. Keeping the plan up to date at Project Server.
- Documentation: Guiding and reviewing requirements documents, functional specs with wire frame diagrams and process charts.
- Requirements gathering and analysis: Organizing meetings with stakeholders for capturing requirements and turning them into an SRS document.
- Requirements management: Capturing, guiding and reviewing detailed scope of change requests.
- Risks management: Identifying and managing the risks of the project.
- Review processes: Actively reviewing project team’s project artifacts and documents.
- Pre-sales: Presentation of similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits. Engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises. Developing proposal scope, initial high-level implementation plan, licensing requirements, filling RFP matrixes related to are of knowledge.
- Training: Preparing training materials, conducting trainings.
- Presentations: Conducting project presentations.
- Communications management: Conducting the communications plan of the project.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Founded in 1998 as a joint venture and headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, VeriPark is leading global provider of multi-channel delivery, customer relationship management and loan origination solutions for financial institutions. VeriPark creates technological innovations that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Veripark