- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handle a portfolio of vendors’ accounts to apply policy and procedures for collection process.
- Making outbound / Inbound collection calls in a professional manner while applying very good customer service levels to improve vendors relations.
- Resolves vendors-billing problems using effective reconciliations tools.
- Arrange customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Communicate & follow up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We, at Otlob, have one simple objective: become the best place for finding and ordering food. We provide you with a comprehensive experience, starting from knowing what restaurants deliver to your area, to what cuisines you can crave from, ending with placing your order...
See all Careers and Jobs at Otlob