- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Meet with the art director to determine the scope of a project .
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience .
- Determine the message the design should portray .
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message .
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
Select colors, images, text style, and layout .
Present the design to clients or the art director .
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design .
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them .
- Graphic designer combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages .
- They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Graphic designer work with both text and images. They often select the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text. Graphic designers also decide how images and text will go together on a print or webpage, including how much space each will have. When using text in layouts, graphic designers collaborate closely with writers who choose the words and decide whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists, or tables. Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- Graphic design is important in the sales and marketing of products, and is a critical component of brochures and logos. Therefore, graphic designers, also referred to as graphic artists or communication designers, often work closely with people in advertising and promotions, public relations, and marketing.
- Graphic designers also need to keep up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
A company specializing in cosmetics and personal care offers high quality products with innovative and distinctive brands and a clear vision, these brands owned by the company to maintain the quality of products and continuous development to win the confidence of consumers and...
See all Careers and Jobs at CosmoCare