- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Senior Software Solution architect
Senior Solution architect/Senior Technical consultant will be technically responsible for the successful creation and delivery of the Service center technical output by:
- Making key software design and implementation decisions with the development teams in Coordination with other relevant stakeholders
- Planning for technical tasks including tracking technical dependencies
- Managing change request’s technical impacts & making recommendations
- Guaranteeing quality of deliveries
- Educating the team on technical best practices
- Ensures full awareness of product’s technical platforms, technical solutions, and technical architecture
- Defines Project’s technical solution in conjunction with the development team to accomplish the business objectives.
- Assesses technical risk and create/manage mitigation plans.
- Establishes standards and procedures to track and measure technical efficiency and effectiveness.
- Works closely with technical Leaders, and supports in technical evaluations for development team(s), identifying strengths, problem areas, and developing plans for improving performance (as applicable)
- Conducts technical interviews for technical positions candidates in coordination with technical leaders.
- Scouts for and evaluates new technology, key development procedures and tools as opportunities for innovation and development excellence.
- Oversees technical design documentation process for correctness and timeliness.
- Provides input to the other disciplines on the practicality of initial design goals and impact to the overall project timeline.
- Evaluates software implementation on design and task thoroughness
- Identifies weak software systems that need code improvement and schedules preventive/corrective actions, when possible.
- Promotes innovation and automation whenever possible
- Ensures all configuration management procedures (version control, deployments, etc. …) are adequately followed, and propose improvements as necessary
- Provides technical guidance to IT team
- Aids in all stages of post-production including maintenance operations
- Identifies potential user needs and resolve technical problems.
- Ensures Non-functional product’s goals are always met (performance, security, usability, etc. …).
More than 12 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Mondia Media is an industry leader in content and entertainment services for global Telecom Operators, Media Companies and OEM’s.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mondia Media Egypt
With clients like Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, Sony Mobile,Swisscom, T-Online, Samsung, Telecom Italia, Al Arabiya and Dubai