- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Reporting to the Commercial Director by establishing schedules during the tender stage and continuing into operation phase to monitor delays proactively.
- Continual coordination with Project Management Team to obtain as-built data.
- Generate Daily and Weekly reports as needed
- Highlight risks and offer mitigation measures.
- Compile all necessary documents and backups to clearly outline delays caused by each party
- Carefully read and understand contracts and highlight our obligations and milestones to generate realistic schedules
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Oil and Gas
About this Company
Maridive Offshore Projects is the project management arm of Maridive Group. The company is a fully integrated services provider performing Offshore Construction work such as:
See all Careers and Jobs at Maridive Offshore Projects
- Subsea Surveying;
- Underwater diving works;
- Subsea Pipe laying;