- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
Venzee is growing and we’re looking for an Intermediate-to-Senior Software Developer to grow with us!
As an Intermediate Software Developer,
- You’ll be working in one of our Agile development teams to develop new features on Angular v1. After each sprint, you’ll release your baby to the QA team for testing and production, and watch with pride as what you’ve been working on is highlighted in company reviews.
- You’ll also be working with the Product team, who will present the features and the pain points they solve for our clients.
- You’ll be working on the back-end using NodeJs, hosted on Amazon and collaborating with the Dev team and other stakeholders, to ensure maximum quality, speed, and scalability (no spaghetti code here!). We’d also need your help to build reusable code and libraries in the REST API, and to speak to the technical feasibility of technical designs.
- At Venzee, we’re fiercely proud of our development team; if you’re a team player looking for a career, growth, and development in a fun setting, Venzee is the place to be.
- We value communication so you’ll always have the personal touch of building relationships with your team members despite working remotely.
Benefits: Salary, great team culture, autonomy, ability to work remotely + more
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
When Venzee founder Kate Hiscox launched her first e-commerce startup in 2004, the retail industry was largely powered by people manually entering product data.
See all Careers and Jobs at Venzee
Ten years later, Kate was surprised to find that even the largest manufacturers, distributors and...