- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Set the team objectives, high supervision and leadership for the sales members, implementing the sales plan on a professional way, maintain a professional and friendly environment, work directly with clients. Self-motivated, problem-solving mindset and updated all the time with the industry news and updates.
Manage Sales Team
- Keeping their team members motivated to close sales.
- Set weekly, monthly, and annual goals according to the sales plan for the agents to work towards
- Track these goals by meeting with team members on a regular basis.
- Conduct team meetings and offer advice and incentives for agents to achieve goals.
- High following up and continually coaching for team members, –helping team members reach their full sales potential is the main objective, and the ability to support and motivate sales members is essential to success at this job
- motivating others to meet goals in a sales environment thrive
Hire and Train Staff
- Responsible for conducting interviews and hiring real estate sales staff.
- Develop and implement training programs that teach sales members how to get customers with a continually coaching.
- Negotiate real estate deals.
- Properly fill out sale paperwork.
- Preparing employee budget and work reports.
- Preparing reports and presentations to Sales Director / CEO
Maintain Client Relationships
- Responsible maintaining relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
Meet with Clients
- Meet with clients who need specialized attention or who are experiencing a difficult situation.
- Assist sales members who need guidance with client meetings and communication.
Stay Informed on Real Estate Industry
- Spend time researching new projects, housing regulations and legislation that affects their sales office.
- Travel to attend industry meetings, seminars, and conferences to expand their industry knowledge and develop professional networks.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Projects Company is construction services company and is a leading builder in diverse and numerous market segments. The company has earned recognition for undertaking large, complex projects, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Projects