- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Business Developer is responsible for business planning, marketing, and Sales activities, generating leads and new business revenues. He will be working towards establishing a long-term profitable relationship with clients.
- Identify, contact and generate leads to gain market share, promote our services with prospective customers.
- Initiate and develop strong relationships with potential clients.
- Manage database; update CRM and validate clients’ information.
- Plan PR activities and conferences.
- Generate Marketing, sales, forecasting plans and quarterly forecasting plans.
- Snip top brands in different fields and try to reach them.
- Establishing and executing the marketing strategy.
- Track all stages of the sales process from identification of leads, making prospecting calls, follow up calls and emails/face to face meetings if necessary to obtain key information, and booking the client appointments.
- Achieve agreed upon sales target on quarterly basis to the top management.
- Present regular reports and other related performance feedback to the top management.
- Generate Client satisfaction and retention reporting and presentations to the top management.
- Marketing research, feasibility studies, surveys, and services expansion reporting on a monthly basis to support marketing New Year plan and in order to meet the annual target.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
- Ensure the optimal solution for the customer.
- Manage Social Media channels and the SEO process, including registration in all available Localization directories.
- Evaluate the potential companies before starting to contact them.
- Search for new markets and advice on the best ways to target them.
- Create the Pricing policy including the rate cards for the services.
- Undertake the Best promotional practices in order to promote the localization services.
- Maintain the level of quality by monitoring resources.
- Develop Surveys and questionnaires to ensure customers’ satisfaction.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
We pride ourselves on quick responses and effective communications with our clients. We make it a point to always be available when you need us. We provide translation and localization services to cover a wide range of languages including; Middle Eastern (Turkish, Arabic,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Lexicon-Trans