- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Build automation tools, continuous deployment systems, and processes to optimize the release cycle.
- Improve and enhance the automation of new environments using infrastructure as code and configuration management tools.
- Work with Software team to achieve unit testing automation, release automation, QA automation, and load optimization.
- Develop scripts, metrics, and applications to automate and improve operational processes and service availability, scaling, and security of the production environment.
- Collaborate with Software team for server optimization and utilization.
- Development and code optimization and help in optimizing SQL queries and procedures.
- Proactively identify areas to improve and scale architecture and application design.
- Develop tools and utilities to diagnose and fix performance problems.
- Integration with performance monitoring tools, and caching tools to build and maintain development, management and monitoring systems.
- Hosting team for applying any kind of hardware updates required for current applications
- NewRelic for performance monitoring and applying best NewRelic standards
- Blazemeter for load testing
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
We, at Otlob, have one simple objective: become the best place for finding and ordering food. We provide you with a comprehensive experience, starting from knowing what restaurants deliver to your area, to what cuisines you can crave from, ending with placing your order...
See all Careers and Jobs at Otlob