- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The primary role of the Production Manager will be managing different facets of the factory including all performance metrics mentioned below.
- The key performance indicators shall be in line with waste and productivity.
- In line with such, waste shall be measured in all dimensions of Six Sigma (DOTWIP) and bonus shall be paid accordingly.
- The position shall be responsible for new product initiatives and the engagement with business development and sales officials is mandatory to workout Voice of Customers (VOC’s) and translated into a new demand-meeting products at satisfactory margins.
- Automation shall be at the center of the work, to include all possible waste-illumination through automation with maximum return on investment.
- Take the lead role in developing strategies, policies and procedures to maximize the overall operational efficiencies of the factory including waste management, inventory control and transportation.
- New products initiative, to be a standard process within the factory in response to sales and business development requirements.
- Alignment to budget set out annually.
- Allocation and control of raw material resources and logistics, overseeing proper delivery, handling and storage of raw materials.
- Planning and forecasting of monthly invoicing values for management.
- Handle Inactive, Obsolete and Surplus finished products and manage promotional activities for them achieving highest margins.
- Handle specific supply-chain projects through existing ERP for system reporting and management enhancements.
- Monitor, assess and motivate staff.
- This includes bi-annual and annual performance ratings to MCC behavioral and performance initiatives.
- This includes talent identification and retention.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Desired Candidate Profile
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior managerial position in the Construction Chemical Industry.
- Passionate about the company mission and able to promote and communicate the philosophy, mission and values of the company to external and internal stakeholders.
- Initiative with a keen, insightful eye for the production process, being able to spot problems before they become significant.
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems.
- The ability to deal with various technologies and programs.
- Attention to details, ensuring high levels of quality.
- Persuasive communication skills with team, managers and clients
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, motivate others to meet deadlines and work in a logical, systematic manner.
About this Company
MCC is an Egyptian company established in the year 1989 by a group of expert partners in manufacturing of metallurgical and construction chemical materials.
See all Careers and Jobs at MCC Company
Since 1989, MCC has become the market leader in metallurgical chemicals as it is almost the unique producer in...