- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Design, configure and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Load computer tapes and disks, and install software and printer paper or forms.
- Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate the system and network requirements.
- Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation.
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure