- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identifies and compiles from contract documents all quantities and specifications of materials required for the project.
- Studies materials prices as shown in the budget, and recommends substitute materials where in his opinion they would be more advantageous to the project.
- Reviews the overall and the detailed construction program, and schedules material deliveries accordingly to ensure that materials will be available on site as and when required.
- Solicits offers from local and overseas suppliers and negotiates with them in order to obtain the best suitable terms concerning quality, price and delivery; recommends to the Project Manager the most suitable source of supply.
- Negotiates and prepares all sub-contractors/ suppliers/vendors contract documents and conditions and raise them to Procurement manager for approval.
- Discusses with client/consultant and obtain their acceptance of alternative or substitute materials.
- Places firm orders with the nominated suppliers, follows up on shipments and monitors deliveries to site.
- Expediting with suppliers/forwarders as necessary to meet schedules. Approves invoices for payment against goods duly checked and received in stock.
- Liaises with Material Engineer in the site on such materials as are to be ordered by him, confirming specifications, quantities and delivery schedules.
- Monitors consumption trends and current stock levels of materials in order to plan future requirements and replenish stocks as necessary.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Inertia is a leading Egyptian real estate company that develops distinctive, valuable, and dynamic projects in different parts of Egypt. From our inception in 2007, Inertia has been thriving; we are renowned for projects that cater to today's cosmopolitan clientele, whether in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Inertia Egypt