- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Coordinate administrative activities and design particular admin. & quality control and monitoring system
- Schedule work assignments, set checklists and routine tasks sheets, priorities, and manage the work of subordinate
- Ensure orientations training provided to international or national staff for admin policies and procedure
- Respond to queries and ad hoc requests, communicate and provide support in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and cultivate strong customer relationship
- Design, implement and maintain a proper record keeping and filing system.
- Perform various contract administration function
- Act as a procurement committee member to evaluate bids/proposals for compliance with specifications/purchases’ descriptions and applicable OHF clau Perform cost and price analysis for all purchases.
- Responsible for building operations and maintenance, including refurbishment, procurement, … etc.
- Responsible for any needed refurbishment/furniture for satellite centers.
- Responsible for the guest houses management and maintenance.
- Responsible for asset inventory in collaboration with the finance team.
- Responsible for supervising/liaising with engineers/architects/service providers for building operations.
- Ensure safe receipt of goods and assets, proper documentation and record keeping, maintain updated assets records and ensure safe guard of assets in all OHF locations and recommend disposal as required.
- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating administrative requirements.
- Participate in cross-divisional projects, quality reviews, and internal, external and statutory audits.
- Respond to audits / observations for appropriateness and accuracy and provide solutions for specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Supervise the security measures in coordination with the organization security focal point
- Assist Information Technology Department with IT problems / requirement
- Act as legal and regulatory liaison responsible for monitoring and executing applicable government laws and regulations including: Taxes Department, Ministry of Social Solidarity, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Security regulations.
- Prepare regular progress reports pertaining to administration activities
- Assist the senior management by coordinating with functional specialists responsible for conducting accounting, compensation, procurement, property, and other systems review
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Education Non-Profit Organizations
About this Company
The agencies of the AKDN are private, international, non-denominational development organization. They work to improve the welfare and prospects of people in the developing world, particularly in Asia and Africa, without regard to faith, origin or gender. Its programs are...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aga Khan Foundation