- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Daily monitoring of deposit activity, cash movement and checks received.
- Preparation of reconciliation statements and monthly reconciliation of accounts with banks.
- Work on investing surplus funds in banks.
- Follow up the movement of deposits of deferred checks in banks.
- Prepare monthly bank statements.
- Opening accounts, obtaining the best facilities and opening documentary credits.
- Assist in monthly and quarterly accounting closing.
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- Ensure the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns
- Reconciling of bank statements against the GL, and clearing accounts assigned
- maintain the financial position of the company is well calculated on daily basis
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Responsible for interest and debt calculation & analysis, with provision of relevant information and report.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Financial Services
Minimum required Education
- University degree in Commerce (English section is preferable)
- Fluent in Arabic and English language.
Minimum required Professional Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a related field experience.
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...