- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Review, code and process Account Payable check requests.
- Process, distribute and maintain Account Payable checks and its system records.
- follow up on payment of invoices and any other inquiries
- Preparation of Checks and other payment forms to vendors to ensure timely payment of company liabilities.
- Perform check payments according to payment orders
- Close, review, correct and distribute Account Payable reports on a monthly basis.
- Audit and Maintain petty cash availability for reimbursement periodically.
- Audit employee expenses to ensure compliance with corporate policy before paying.
- Complies and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, supplier’s down payments, petty cash, notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Responsible for issuing checks on the due date.
- Responsible for recording all the companies’ liabilities.
- Prepare outstanding accounts payable balance
- Prepares checks, accounts statement, reports and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Checks and approves all vouchers for payments
- Responsible for tax deduction from suppliers.
- Responsible for cost center allocation
- Responsible for transfer accounts payable and general ledger module.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Financial Services
Minimum required Education
- University degree in Commerce (English section is preferable)
- Fluent in Arabic and English language.
Minimum required Professional Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a related field experience.
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...