This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide on-going reports (regular and ad-hoc);
- Support maintenance and development of overall management reporting structure;
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems;
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems;
- Maintain and develop existing credit scoring and data analytics models;
- Perform and organize activities related to Big data to extract insights relevant for business steering and exploration for relevant internal and external data sources and defining how multiple sources can be integrated for the needs of credit scoring, data analytics, market research, product utilization by cluster etc;
- Give suggestions and participate in the defining how multiple data sources can be integrated to gather a comprehensive view on the customer for the needs of credit scoring, data analytics, market research etc.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs;
- Staying informed of industry product development and innovation, best practice, new ideas and other relevant developments with a view to assess their applicability for the institution;
- Understanding “customers’ needs and mentality”, including reasons for accessing products and services, delivery models (distribution channels and mechanisms), and product/service types and mixes;
- Develop a system to track and monitor, analyse and report on product-wise uptake of all products and services
- Develop quantifiable indicators that can measure progress in relation to clients’ improvements in quality of life and social performance.
- Undertake relevant studies, as requested by management, on the analysis of the market, clientele needs, the adequacy of existing products, market demand, industry’s best practices and benchmarks, and alignment with the vision.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
- 3+ working experience as a data analyst;
- Experience in credit scoring and financial services for development impact is desirable, experience with credit bureaus is a plus
- Experience using statistical packages for analyzing large data sets
- Experience in financial services or MNO environment not less than 2 years
- Experience with reporting packages and dashboards (Business Objects, Tableau etc)
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports and presentations.
About this Company
The Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance (AKAM) is a member of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) which is a group of development agencies, institutions and programs established by His Highness the Aga Khan. The common goal of these agencies is to combat problems of social...
See all Careers and Jobs at First Micro Finance Foundation