- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- You will be responsible for providing application deployment and remote or onsite technical support for clients who have critical response time requirements for their business systems.
- You will work independently and as part of a team to urgently analyze technical issues, troubleshoot over the Email/Phone or via remote access or on site, and escalate problems when appropriate.
- Provide 1st & eventually 2nd level (after good training on company products) support for production issues across multiple applications, including problem identification, definition and implementation of short-term work around and coordination of long term software solution with business analysis and development team.
- Setup, configure and maintain monitoring for the deployed systems
- Maintain the company knowledge base related to deployment of new applications and resolutions for known issues
- Write internal administration guides for the applications and trains the staff in case of new deployment processes are introduced
- Install and configure clients’ environments on request - onsite or offsite
- Perform advances investigation of issues including source code investigation and network troubleshooting;
- Monitor trouble management system to ensure all reported production issues are addressed according to published service level agreement.
- Diagnose and resolve day-to-day live system issues in timely manner based on their severity.
- Clear understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies and documentation standards
- Maintain ongoing communication with end-users, business analysts, QA team, and development team on reported issues
- Coordinate, Review and respond to system audit alerts in a timely manner
- Ability to write, modify, and execute SQL queries for SQL Server
- Configuration of local machines to clone client's production environment for troubleshooting reported issues
- Effectively record and monitor progress of all issues raised, providing feedback to the business users as required
- Liaise with other support/development teams to resolve cross system issues
- Maintain application support documentation
- Test configuration changes in a test environment prior to pushing into production
- Design and support application reports
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed
- Provide evening and weekend support in response to needs of the applications being supported if necessary
- Read and recognize the function of SQL queries to perform troubleshooting related to application changes and releases
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
eBusiness Solutions Enabling Group (eBSEG) is a Global premier solution provider for Omni-channel e-Business solutions. eBESEG is a unique and capable organization focused on applying a long standing tradition of technology perfectionism to dynamic corporate challenges, where...
See all Careers and Jobs at eBSEG