- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Management of plant operations
- Manage the welding assembly activities in Chassis production line
- Oversee the development and execution of production schedules
- Resolve day-to-day operational issues
- Review processing schedules and production orders to determine inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints
- Set & control the machinery Programming to meet the required production plan.
Relationship management with internal customers
- Coordinate with other departments to achieve production targets for the plant within established budget.
- Coordinate with the Equipment Maintenance Section to ensure production facilities are well-maintained and to minimize down time.
Development of employee’s performance
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Organize the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
Improvement of facility’s performance
- Quick change over for products in production line to gain optimum utilization efficiency
- Ensure that goods are produced efficiently with the accepted quality standards
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
GB Auto (Ghabbour) is Egypt’s leading automotive company with a dominant position in the Egyptian market with the largest market share in Passenger Cars in Egypt and with ongoing expansion plans in the Middle East region with existing presence in more than 5 countries (Egypt,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghabbour Auto