- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
A resilient and highly self motivated Account Associate to grow relationships with current and new clients. You'll manage accounts of Corporates and Individuals.
- Service and support existing and new clients
- Be an expert on our products and services
- Providing solutions to customers’ problems.
- Most support / sales is done via (email / phones) and client on-site visits.
- Increase revenue and retention rate for your accounts.
- Prepare reporting and account documentation.
- Work directly with client decision-makers.
- Advise clients on new services and close deals.
- Open new leads and get new clients.
- Accounts Management.
- Business Development.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consulting Services Marketing and Advertising Media Production
About this Company
We are a group of talented and ambitious achievers who specialize in BTL advertising, we are involved with our clients (whom we consider partners) in all aspects of direct to consumers activities and presenting their product/service in the best possible way. This insures that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ripple