- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job descriptions include but are not limited to;
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Implement and monitor standards and programs to achieve 100 % Customer Satisfaction.
- Follow up suppliers and vendors regarding material requests and ensures that materials needed for an event are delivered in agreed specifications and on time.
- Lead the development team to ensure the delivery of projects on time and quality
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Computer Software Information Technology Services
Required Skills and Qualification;
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in the IT field, master’s degree is a plus
- 3 – 5 years of experience in project management; PMP is a plus
- With network and infrastructure extensive experience.
- With enterprise Application extensive experience.
- With enterprise Architecture and system development extensive experience.
- Technical Management,
- Technical Understanding,
- Analyzing Information,
- Staffing and team management,
- Problem Solving,
- Data Center Management,
- Developing Budgets,
- Strategic Planning,
- Quality Management.
- Project Management
About this Company
I.T. Cores is classified and rated with (A) Standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at IT Cores
IT company that provides a wide array of web-based technologies to Saudi Arabia and the Middle East
Established in the year 2014 in Dammam – KSA by a group of IT professionals, backed by a strong...