- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
30,000 to 40,000 EGP per month
- Females Only
About the Job
- Assist the Project Manager in all phases and aspects of the project.
- Follow up with the projects and report directly to the CEO.
- Distribute all short interval and overall project schedules.
- Ensure subcontractors have the most up to date scopes of work.
- Assist in the development of the overall project schedule.
- Ensure contracts, insurance, and bonds are current and received before subcontractor performs any work on site.
- Follow up on collection of all non-received documents and escalate any issues to the GM.
- Acts as liaison in coordinating matters between the General Manager’s Office and other department heads and managers.
- Work collaboratively with outside parties (I.e. the design team, etc.) to accomplish our goals.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning