- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work closely with product owners and team leaders to retrieve and translate customer requirements into deliverables and work products.
- Development of sophisticated software solutions taking stability, reliability as well as re-usability and maintainability into account.
- Cooperate with the developers as well as the project stakeholders (project leads and solution managers) to ensure the compliance of the project and product requirements with the defined software solution and strategy.
- Make the documentation of the software architecture and all its sub-components (including external interfaces).
- Perform and coordinate software architecture studies (e.g. Proof-of-Concept realization).
- Risk assessment (incl. effort estimation and mitigation actions) of a software architecture according to system/customer requirements.
- Define software architecture styles and principles as well as coding guidelines and standards (i.e. software quality profiles).
- Monitor technological development and progress of teams.
- Contribute to the overall test strategy and continuous integration environment.
- Mentor and coach software developers and team leaders.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Three Pillars is Offering a wide range of cross-IT-industry products, applications and services to meet the majority IT infrastructure needs of our customers, Three Pillars core strength & value come from the expertise of being able to mend various pieces of technologies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Three Pillars Technology and Communications Co.