- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure that the work complies with all projects’ standards, codes, specifications, and design instruction.
- Review the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- process with the manager of the project.
- Coordinate with surveying engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Conduct quantity surveying for all executed work.
- Review and follow up the documentation for claims and variation order.
- Participate in solving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the technical office manager for discussion and proper solving.
- Provide and gather all the required technical documents such as drawings, and technical specifications for the projects team.
- Ensure that all drawings, documentation, and records reviewed are in compliance use to projects' specifications.
- Prepare monthly report presenting the current situation of executed work
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office