- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Drives and develops medium and short-term plans and programs to manage and achieve the anticipated company goals and targets
- Monitors the Division performance against pre-set performance goals and ensure that preventive/corrective actions are taken accordingly on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Other additional strategic duties as assigned.
- Prepare lessons learned documents at the end of each project and whenever required.
- Prepare engineering project reports, as may be required.
- Prepares periodic reports regarding the technical office department activities and achievements to be submitted to engineering director on monthly basis or when required.
- Participate in the periodic meetings with direct manager and subordinates to ensure that priorities are clear and the workflow is running smoothly as per agreed plans at the beginning of each year.
- Have full authority to stop work deemed unsafe and remove from the job site any employee who displays an unwillingness to work in a safe manner
- Respond to employees safety concerns
- Conduct, as necessary, the safety inspection of any company facility
- Promote occupational health and safety within sites and develop safer and healthier ways of working
- Inspect workplaces and workplace equipment, such as scaffolding, to ensure they meet safety regulations and to identify hazards and risks
- Responsible for recording and reporting hazards, accidents, injuries and health issues within the workplace
- Assist with the investigation of accidents and unsafe working conditions, study possible causes and recommend remedial action
- Coordinate emergency procedures, mine rescues, firefighting and first aid crews for sites
- Advise project personnel and site management on the determination of safe methods of working and systems to identify hazards and unsafe situations.
- Immediately notify the HSE Manager of any prosecution or incident likely to result in issue of improvement or non-conformance.
- Support in advising the Board of Directors on all safety, health and welfare matters to ensure the Company complies with its statutory obligations.
- Support in advising and guiding executive management, superintendents, foreman, employees and such department as purchasing and personnel on all matters pertaining to safety
- Support in accidents and dangerous occurrences and recommend means of preventing recurrence.
- Support in incentive program to encourage personnel to lead on safety on site
- Support in assisting the company in complying with current health and safety legislation and/or regulations with the objective of ensuring that all reasonable and proper measures are taken to protect the safety and health of learners, staff and visitors
- Support in the training of personnel in areas of safety, including first aid, accident prevention and investigation, work place inspections and other matters related to implementing safety procedures in the company facilities
- Support in workplaces conform with organizational procedures and safety standards
- Support in personal protective equipment (such as hearing protection, dust masks, safety glasses, footwear and safety helmets), is being used in workplaces according to regulations
- Support in ensuring that dangerous materials are correctly stored
- Support in identifying and testing work areas for potential accident and health hazards, such as toxic fumes and explosive gas-air mixtures, and implement appropriate control measures
- Support in ensuring that an organization is aware of, and complies with, all legislation relating to its duty of care, workplace activities and the use of its plant, equipment and substances
- Support in the rehabilitation of workers after accidents or injuries and make sure they experience a satisfactory return to work
- Support in create monthly company safety data reports monthly and quarterly, annually and projects safety statistic
- Support in preventing injury to personnel and damage to plant and equipment.
- Support in improvements in existing work methods.
- Support in legal requirements affecting health, safety and welfare and the adequacy of facilities provided.
- Support in provision and use of protective clothing and equipment (PPE).
- Support in suitability, from a HSE viewpoint of plant and equipment,
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Minimum Required Education
- Fluent in Arabic and English language.
Minimum Required Professional Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a related field experience.
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...