- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for preparing site visit report.
- Responsible for reviewing the TN drawings with the existing status of the site, and raise any inquiries.
- Support in Preparing QS reports.
- Responsible developing the site layout and logistic plan with the contribution of the Operation, HSE and Supply Chain departments.
- Give assistance in Reviewing Tender doc's for any technical or financial queries.
- Responsible for Updating TN register and submit to TN.
- Responsible for reflecting the existing status of the site on the design drawings, prior to starting the engineering submissions.
- Responsible for creating a full report on the difference between the contract and the tender.
- Responsible for Forwarding the Drawing Submittals and Request for information (RFI) for approval through the Document Control.
- Responsible for following the change management procedure in case of receiving any verbal instructions on site or a new design.
- Assist in Providing the DC with the close-out list of doc's in order to assist in collecting them.
- Responsible for submitting referred materials in Shop Drawings for approval, along with their corresponding suppliers and subcontractors.
- Responsible for Working on the as-built drawings with the frequency previously agreed on in the project kick off meeting.
- Responsible for submitting the data gathered by the Supply Chain department in terms of Material Submittal and Subcontractor / Supplier Prepublication to the Engineer for approval through Material Submittal and samples.
- Responsible for preparing lessons learned document.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Minimum required Education
- University degree in Engineering
- Fluent in Arabic and English language.
Minimum required Professional Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a related field experience.
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...