- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Ensure that workplaces conform with organizational procedures and safety standards
- Responsible for working with Supervisors and Manager to ensure the safety of worksites and work practices
- Ensure personal protective equipment (such as hearing protection, dust masks, safety glasses, footwear and safety helmets), is being used in workplaces according to regulations
- Ensure dangerous materials are correctly stored
- Responsible for identifying and testing work areas for potential accident and health hazards, such as toxic fumes and explosive gas-air mixtures, and implement appropriate control measures
- Support in advising the Board of Directors on all safety, health and welfare matters to ensure the Company complies with its statutory obligations.
- Support in advising and guiding executive management, superintendents, foreman, employees and such department as purchasing and personnel on all matters pertaining to safety
- Support in stopping work deemed unsafe and remove from the job site any employee who displays an unwillingness to work in a safe manner
- Support in maintaining the accident report system, including files
- Support in assisting the company in complying with current health and safety legislation and/or regulations with the objective of ensuring that all reasonable and proper measures are taken to protect the safety and health of learners, staff and visitors
- Support in the safety inspection of any company facility
- Support in promoting occupational health and safety within sites and developing safer and healthier ways of working
- Support in inspecting workplaces and workplace equipment, such as scaffolding, to ensure they meet safety regulations and to identify hazards and risks
- Support in ensuring an organization is aware of, and complies with, all legislation relating to its duty of care, workplace activities and the use of its plant, equipment and substances
- Support in recording and reporting hazards, accidents, injuries and health issues within the workplace
- Support in assisting with the investigation of accidents and unsafe working conditions, study possible causes and recommend remedial action
- Support in coordinating emergency procedures, mine rescues, firefighting and first aid crews for sites
- Support in creating and implementing Company Medical Register
- Support in creating and implementing all types of records related to HSE requested by the third party "Consultant, Sub-Contractors, etc.
- Support in preventing injury to personnel and damage to plant and equipment.
- Support in improvements in existing work methods.
- Support in legal requirements affecting health, safety and welfare and the adequacy of facilities provided.
- Support in provision and use of protective clothing and equipment (PPE).
- Support in suitability, from a HSE viewpoint of plant and equipment, articles and substances, and the validity of all appropriate test certificates and safety information. Give advice on the adequacy of the foregoing items, and whether they comply with all statutory requirements.
- Support in potential hazards arising from new contracts before work starts, and on the site HSE organization, arrangements and fire precautions required.
- Support in methods of safe working especially those arising from new developments.
- Support in carrying out safety inspections
- Support in advising project personnel and site management on the determination of safe methods of working and systems to identify hazards and unsafe situations.
- Support in notifying the HSE Manager of any prosecution or incident likely to result in issue of improvement or non-conformance.
- Review the investigation of accidents and dangerous occurrences and recommended means of preventing recurrence.
- Review tracking systems as required
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Minimum Required Education
- Fluent in Arabic and English language.
Minimum Required Professional Experience
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in a related field experience.
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...