- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Lunch meal, Social insurance, Medical insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
General Administrative Duties
- Prepares periodic reports regarding the activities and achievements to be submitted to the Mechanical department Manager on monthly basis or when required
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the Mechanical department Manager
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all Mechanical and related work prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Mechanical department Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Supports the Mechanical department Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the Mechanical and electrical groups at site.
- Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Directly responsible for the safety of all Mechanical groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
- Carrying out installation and maintenance of all Mechanical Works and equipment’s installation
- Attends regular meeting with client, civil engineers and consultant to provide update on project progress.
- Pre-resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems at site that may arise at any time
- To collaborate with cost control and planning department in preparing the daily progress report
- Able to lead site personnel to execute and completion of job on time at site
- Performs other related duties as may be required by the Mechanical department Manager
- Helper with quantity surveyor and invoices.
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Minimum required Education
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent in Arabic and English language
About this Company
Genena Group is a leading company in the retail, leisure, hospitality & entertainment sectors all over Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Genena Group
Genena Group was established in 1912, it’s a successful Egyptian business which was the first who change the shopping experience in Egypt. Containing in...