- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Summary: Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company’s sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level to help fulfill business needs.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Insurance can be complicated. To be precise over 30 insurance companies, 55 brokerage companies, and more nearly 8,000 individual brokers in Egypt are all claiming to be the best. And if you make the wrong decision of selecting your insurance partner, or do the selection at...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wisely Insure