- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Making appointments to meet new and existing customers.
- Understanding your customers’ needs.
- Making presentations to promote new products and special deals.
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone.
- Reporting sales trends to your employer.
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads.
- Finding new clients, creating a strong referral pipeline and building powerful relationships with them.
- Visiting sites to collect information about the available properties and taking professional photographs to these properties then start marketing and promoting these properties for sale.
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers, advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature in order to remain knowledgeable about the real estate markets.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management