- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 13 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Act as a technical expert with regard to specialized designs and will offer firm-wide support with regard to ensuring a quality design process.
- Has supervisory or lead responsibility over a group of architects or designers.
- Demonstrates a high degree of competence, capabilities, and architectural experience resulting from progressive responsibilities.
- Makes independent decisions on architectural problems and methods. May be assigned to check the work of others.
- Performs assignments that may require the development of new or improved architectural techniques and procedures.
- Applies skills to minimize risks and vulnerabilities and seeks means to improve inefficiencies and reduce costs.
- Reviews and approves all work performed under his supervision.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all codes and standards.
- Supervises the preparation and checks the accuracy of contract documents.
- Incorporates applicable codes, construction techniques and sequences in various projects including all aspects of cross disciplines.
- Capable of providing leadership and motivation to a team that is performing a sequence of tasks in order to meet milestones.
8 to 13 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
ATA - Abdulmohsin Al Theyab and Partners was established in 2008 as an Architectural Design Consulting Firm in Saudi Arabia. It has been involved in designing various projects such as Villas, Apartments, Compounds and Commercial Complexes. The company aims to influence the...
See all Careers and Jobs at ATA - Abdulmohsin Altheyab & Partners