- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,777 to 6,428 EGP per month
About the Job
- Give support to external administrative work and to the coordination team in obtaining working/travel permits, as well as all official contacts, procedures and importation of goods, according to local and international laws and MSF procedures, in order to ensure the smooth running of MSF activities.
- Together with the HRCO, ensure that all MSF staff has applied and obtained on time any visa, stay, travel or working permits in the mission country according to needs, and keep information on legal, administrative procedures
- Maintain the support travel service in HQ informed about ongoing processes, specific situations or changes in the procedures related to visas, working permits, etc..
- Know all the procedures that MSF needs to follow in order to import goods from any country and assist the mission in following these procedures, in cooperation with the LogCo and the logistic department of the mission.
- Follow up clearances of MSF cargos and informs about any possible planned or extraordinary needs.
- Establish and maintain professional contacts with relevant authorities, depending on the context and the needs of the mission.
- Arrange meetings related to administrative issues for the Head of Mission or the HRCO as well as attend them.
- Keep a complete and updated detailed list of all useful contacts in the Country/Mission with names, telephones, addresses and other relevant details.
- Ensure, together with the MCT members that all MSF activities are running lawfully and in agreement with the Memorandum of Understanding in all administrative or customs related issues and inform about any possible risks or problems.
- Ensure that no illegal money is paid to any authorities or any individual, promoting and sharing MSF principles and values at all levels.
- Keep all documentation and files updated, properly filed and easily accessible for the internal users.
MSF Section/Context Specific Account-abilities
- In addition to these main accountabilities, the Liaison Officer in the Egypt Mission is responsible to :
- Insure the visa process is done on time, for all requests and renewals
- Insure the visa process follow up and keep inform the HRCO, the PAM and the Admin Managers in the projects
- Work closely with the PAM in coordination to facilitate the work permit abstentions.
- Provide the train tickets on time for staff traveling to Alexandria, from the coordination
- Insure the delivery of official documents on PAM’s request, with HRCO’s validation
- Work closely with the HRCO assistant to plan the movements from / to the airport for Expatriates and visitors
- Insure the movements are coordinate with the Log department from/to the Airport
- Deliver the movements follow up to the HRCO assistant.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people...
See all Careers and Jobs at Medecins Sans Frontieres