Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Legal Associate who is motivated to join an enthusiastic team of ambitious & creative finance professionals. The candidate is typically in charge of the overall legal & compliance of the corporate.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Conduct a legal analysis of company’s task environment and commercia relationships.
- Reviewing, upgrading, and/ or drafting when necessary all the legal agreements governing the bilateral relationships between the company and its different stakeholders including suppliers, customers, vendors, shareholders, and employees.
- Update and review regulations and decisions to align with any new state regulations or management view
- Provide proactive legal assistance and advice on various legal issues like dispute resolution, government agreements, regulatory, and investigations in compliance with local laws.
- Assess and advise effectively to minimize and control legal risks to company and ensure that the system, controls, and processes are legally appropriate.
- Perform due diligence for a potential transaction involving the company.
Hedgecorp operates an equal opportunities policy and highly encourages diversity among race, gender, religion, or color. Welcoming applications from all areas of the community.
- Degree in Law, English section or western education is a must.
- A high-level understanding of criminal law and debt collection/recovery is intermittently needed.
- Proven record working with well-known financial institution, or large law firm for not less than 7 years.
- Commercial or investment banking experience is preferable.
- The company is a part of a multinational conglomerate, as such ALL legal contracts and agreements are either bilingual or English, therefore English fluency is a must.
- Excellent Computer & drafting skills.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of commercial, capital market, and investment laws.
- Exceptional understanding of the laws and regulations governing the banking and nonbanking financial businesses is mandatory.
- Proven background in corporate law (contract law, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing)
- Having a knowledge of structured finance and trade finance is a plus.
- Familiarity with capital market laws and/or EFSA regulations is a big plus.
- Legal CounselConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Contract SpecialistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Compliance OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2 days ago