- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
We are looking for a Legal Associate who is motivated to join an enthusiastic team of ambitious & creative finance professionals. The candidate is typically in charge of the overall legal & compliance of the corporate.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Conduct a legal analysis of company’s task environment and commercia relationships.
- Reviewing, upgrading, and/ or drafting when necessary all the legal agreements governing the bilateral relationships between the company and its different stakeholders including suppliers, customers, vendors, shareholders, and employees.
- Update and review regulations and decisions to align with any new state regulations or management view
- Provide proactive legal assistance and advice on various legal issues like dispute resolution, government agreements, regulatory, and investigations in compliance with local laws.
- Assess and advise effectively to minimize and control legal risks to company and ensure that the system, controls, and processes are legally appropriate.
- Perform due diligence for a potential transaction involving the company.
Hedgecorp operates an equal opportunities policy and highly encourages diversity among race, gender, religion, or color. Welcoming applications from all areas of the community.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Investment Banking Venture Capital and Private Equity
About this Company
Founded by a team of global investment, technology, and banking professionals, Hedgecorp is the flagship company of a financial conglomerate offering a wide range of financial services and solutions. Leveraging on its unique EU-MENA market positioning, Hedgecorp is geared to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Hedgecorp.