- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
General Administrative Duties
- Participate in the periodic meetings with direct manager and subordinates to ensure that priorities are clear and the workflow is running smoothly as per agreed plans at the beginning of each year.
- Performing other duties related to the job
- Technical Duties
- Estimate and scope Electrical trades during pre-construction.
- Review Contract Documents, making suggestions/modifications as they relate to the Electrical Trades.
- Manage and lead Electrical subcontractors throughout duration of the project.
- Review and approve material and equipment for Electrical systems prior to installation.
- Maintain and manage all purchase and delivery schedules, change order processes, shop drawings,document control logs.
- Coordinate activities, materials procurement and other related activities with Project Manager and Field Staff.
- Communicate progress and prepare appropriate reports as needed.
- Supervise review and coordination of submittals and shop drawings.
- Deliver all warranties, as-built and training to the owner.
- Maintain and manage all purchase and delivery schedules, 13 13- change order processes, shop drawings,document control logs.
- Prepare Shop d.w.g
- Participate in the new Bids cost estimation and pricing
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office